Monday, July 6, 2009

Spaghetti and Meatballs



A friend of mine on Facebook posted that she was making spag and meatballs tonight so I just had to share my recipe. My husband's sister made something similar one night so I thought I woudl try it at home. Its now part of my staple recipe book.

Spagehtti and Spicy Meatballs
Mix mince, breadcrumbs, an egg, tomoato paste, worcester sauce and a very generous helping of tobasco sauce in a bowl. Make small meatballs and roll in plain flour. Heat oil in a pan and brown the meatballs. Remove from pan. Add 1 tin of diced tomatoes or pasatta sauce to the pan and 1 cup of beef stock. Bring to boil then let simmer. Place meatballs back in the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve of spaghetti!! DELISH!!

2 comments:

  1. tabasco? I've never tried that before - will have to give it a whirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Jules Yum! I love spaghetti and meatballs. I am so doing this this week!
    x

    ReplyDelete